Pages

Friday 3 July 2009

Finishing up For June

The final two layouts for June. The team and I will take a vote on all entries and the winner of the "Whats Old is New" pack announced on Monday. Thanks everyone for your wonderful entries and support of the Blog :)

Amanda
I took inspiration from the pic as in I have a pic of 3 of my sons wrestling and mucking about and the grungy colours in the pic.














Danielle

Here is my take on June's artisit. It is based on the first time my son rode his new motor bike. I loved the colours although I have slightly muted them on my lo but I loved the 'blocked' look which I have utilised on my page with the small photos on the right hand side.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda love the look of your layout...great interpretation.

    Danielle...love how you've used the squares...fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda and Danielle, your layouts look amazing! Love the photos too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete