Pages

Thursday 30 July 2009

Here is a contributing team members submission this time from Terri........

Terri Brown - Loved by you


Terri said, 'I used the blocking for the inspiration with some of the colours splashed through it'
This is a layout using a photo of Eric & I in New Hampshire...us being silly in the gazebo on the first day together, him laughing & me trying not too while I kissed his cheek. I used the WRMK Nonsense range that I picked up from New Hampshire while on vacation.

Hey Terri! What a great photo of you and Eric, it really makes me smile. The papers look great too and I love how you have brought it altogether with a bow.... Feel the lurrvve!!




3 comments:

  1. really lovely layout. what a sweet photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout :) Its really sweet. I love the block idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous photo and I love that it is in black and white!! xxx

    ReplyDelete