Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Here is a monthly submission from Renae, one of the DT contributors.

Renae Deguara (DT member) - Bashful B'Day Beauty


Like many of the other gorgeous layouts this month I was totally inspired by the design and colours of this Warhol piece. I decided to keep with the blocks of the artwork and incorporate the colours into my Layout for a bright fun and funky scrap, which is how I view the painting.....BRIGHT, FUN AND FUNKY!!!

*************************

Beautiful Renea, you have really out down your self with this months take on the Warhol inspiration. I love the title and the colors you have used, I am sure this will inspire our followers to give this months challenge a go......... don't forget this months challenge will continue through August, so you have plenty of time to get your entries in.

Cheers
Shazza

3 comments:

  1. I truly love this one! Amazing use of colour & various techniques

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally stunning!! Love everything here... the colours, the distressing... not to mention the hearts!! xxx

    ReplyDelete