Pages

Saturday 25 July 2009

Hi Everyone!

This is my first ever post to the ARTastic challenge site as the new operations manager !! lol

The bad news is that unfortunately Allison has stepped down from the running of this site but the good news is, the site will still be kept running on exactly the same concept that she set up in the first place. There will be a few minor changes, the first being that I have decided the 'Andy Warhol' inspiration will continue through til the end of August. At this stage there has been no entries received........ or has there! ...............better go check out my emails.

The month will also give me a chance to get my head around the site :) to contact DT members and tidy up a few loose ends.

So my scrappin friends, support me by becoming involved......... a layout on the 'Andy Warhol' inspiration would be a great way to start :)

C'mon ladies....... what better art work to gain inspiration from than "SHOES"....... and "Shoes" of all colors, designs, shapes and sizes lol

Cheers for now!
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. Amazing huN! Congrats!Will definitely support you.Better check the inspo and whip something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated welcome Shazza! :)
    Looking forward to some more creating!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete