Pages

Thursday 23 July 2009

More Warhol Inspiration

Some more arty goodness landing in the inbox today :)

Shazza "Your the Coolest"
My layout is titled "You're the coolest", I was inspired by the bright, funky colors and knew this would be the perfect project to use my "Lime Rickey" collection pack from Basic Grey. I matted the photo, and out lined it with small square blocks taking in to account the grids of bright colors.













And from Michelle
I love the "pop art" look of Andy Warhol's work, and of course the bright colours !
My LO, "Smile", is inspired by those colours. I also drew inspiration from the cartoon like drawings, and added the cute BG Lime Rickey bird sticker !

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, your layout is gorgeous... the red is bright and fun and the Lime Rickey bird is so cute!

    Shazza... what a top photo! Love the look of the black and white photo up against the colours!

    Cheers, Vanilla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo to scrap shazza..very cool layout.

    Michelle as always totally rockin the brights and gorgeous photo of the little man.

    ReplyDelete