Pages

Monday 27 July 2009

This one is all the way from Canada!

Dinnae Galloway - growing up ... so fast


Here's what Dinnae said about her masterpiece.........I'm a multi-photo scrapper, so I decided to warhol-ise a series of pics I'd taken of Shan last week. I've been itching to do something like this for YEARS Shazza - so here was my "excuse" to bite the bullet and do it! I didn't do the full warhol-isation, as in, take out all of the shading, as I wanted to keep the features of Shan's face... but, I did cut out the background, used bright crazy colours... and well, had a stinkin' fun time doing it! I hope you like!

Ooh! Dinnae, I more than like it I think it looks super, you really got into this challenge. I'm glad you left in some shading I think you would of lost those goegeous facial expressions. Love the stitching too... Cheers Shazza


5 comments:

  1. fantastic layout Dinnae...lovin those cute pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO Dinnae! Loving the black framing of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! i had a blast doing it, and accomplished a long goal by doing it too!

    shazza, the stitching was painstaking (it always is, unless i use my machine!), but i just love the effect of hand stitched lines on a page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought those stitches were drawn on! Respect just went up a few more notches lol. Love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all the way from Canada!!
    Love this layout and the gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete