Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Another Fantastic Layout to Share with you all, from.......

Tanya Delaine - Alice in Wonderland


OMG!!!! I had soooo much fun with this challenge and I am eagerly awaiting the next. As soon as I saw the piece, at the very first glance- i knew exactly what i was going to do......here is my take on it.................... thanks ! tanya :)

Tanya, an amazing piece of art work, there is just so much to look at, I love all your little fiddly bits, it has the Kandinsky feel with all the shapes you have used.... 'Fantastic' - Shazza


Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!

9 comments:

  1. One photo really doesn't do this piece justice, Tanya has actaully broken it down into sections with an explanation of each piece on her blog. so go visit her at 'Forget Me Nots' http://www.tanyadelaine.blogspot.com/
    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning, love it all so much, your work is truly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That is one amazing piece of art! Congratulations on doing such a wonderful creative layout! I've never seen anything like it! :)

    Shelee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This entry is gorgeous! I'll have to go to the blog and check out the other photos... what an amazing piece of work! Total eye candy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh - that is just amazing. I'm a tad speechless - can't get over how much detail there is - amazing layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My BFF Does it again!!! You are so Amazingly Talented!!! Rub off on me some more!!! AWESOME job TANYA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Got to go check out the blog now - this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! Love it!!
    So many little things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love it.....blown away by how awesome this looks.

    ReplyDelete