Pages

Monday 14 September 2009

Look at this Fab layout, from...

Jacqui Miles - All Boy Rough n Tough


Heres what Jacqui had to say: I loved using all my left over bright scraps to make this layout I had fun playing with the rubons and bling to make this fun bright page of my son Nicholas. The shapes and colours of Kadinskys on white II were my inspiration for this piece.

Great take on the challenge Jacqui, you have the Kandinsky feel to your piece with the bonus of a nice bright page, the rub-ons and bling really stand out :) Cheers Shazza


Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!

10 comments:

  1. Excellent page Miss Jacqui! Very Nicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh this month is going to be hard to vote on - so many fantastic layouts. love the use of bright colours in this one. great layout Jacqui :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is awesome, love your take on the challenge, this is just brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jacqui! This layout is fantastic! I love the way you have used the bling and rub-ons to make the patterned paper "pop"! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful layout Jacqui. I like the softness of it! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqui you have captured the quirkiness of Kandinsky so well ! Love that you have used up your scraps too ! Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments! :) I am new to blogger but boy I am having soooo much fun doing the challenges and looking at everyones amazing designs.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely lo he looks like hes having lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool bright fun layout. glad to see your having fun blogging and joining in!!

    ReplyDelete