Pages

Monday 2 November 2009

Lets look at another DT submission.....

Shelee Lark - Best Friends


Here is my LO for November. In the photo is a
friend's daughter and her best friend.
I tried to capture the femininity of Tadema's
artwork in my layout with the lace and I drew
my inspiration from three features in the
artwork; the tall stemmed flowers, the
swirled cornice in the background and the
folds in the fabric of the dress.

Thank you so much for this wonderful
challenge! Cheers! Shelee

Shelee, such a beautiful photo to work with :)
Love all your lace work, your flowers with
the ric rac stems are just devine. Colors
blend together just perfectly. Lovin this
one!! - Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Wow Shelee... this is gorgeous! I love the tall stemmed flowers and the ric rac! The folded lace is beautiful too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow shelee, love this, love the pic and its scrapped beatifully

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most beautiful page Shelee ! I love all of the lace you have used, and the lovely Crate papers too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love the lace backed flowers!!!!soooooooo beautiful...and the ribboned flower stems!great color selection too!!!

    ReplyDelete