Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Another fantastic 'Reverie' entry.........

Jacqueline Torres - Dare to Dream


Hi Shazza! 
Sorry it took me couple of days!! I was quite busy
with work and Law
School!! But here are the LO's
- Jacqueline


Hi Jacqueline, sounds like you are quite busy atm,
but I'm so happy
you got a chance to enter this
months challenge. Love your idea of the flowers

around the corner of the frame and also the beads
hanging from the
other corner, great ideas!!
The pp you have used is just beautiful.

Great page! - cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. love your LO jacqueline, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is stunning.I like the 2 frames idea and those little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you have done with this challenge Jacqueline. The flowers around the edge of the square are just perfect!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so arty...love it to bits...the dangly beads are soo cool...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! Totally lovin' the beads and the flowers! The PP is beautiful too!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, love the beads and flowers. gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you girls! I took this photo during one of my trips to Mx City..and when I was creating the LO i thought that I could simulated a flower crown with the frame and bits..just like the inspiration piece for this month..at the end of the LO I love the Bohemian Hippie look of the LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I love the skewed frame over the photo and the hanging beads...and the paper is fantastic as well! Love everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it... love the papers you chose. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete