Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Here's another entry from.......

Julene Matthews - Art Nouveau

Hi Shazza, Here's my layout for Artastic.
One of the main features of Art Nouveau was NO STRAIGHT LINES so I went with that idea.I folded some old cardstock in half then drew swirls I then cut this out and traced it on to the cream cardstock.I cut out the old photo placed it on a doiley,surrounded it with flowers,embellishments and here you are....it is different!
Julene Matthews


You really captured the feel of ARt Nouveau feel Julene, your right there were no straight lines......you've done a great job. Who is the cut out pic of? Well done - Shazza!

Wow! thanks to your entry Julene I will be adding a runner up prize :)

Entries for ARTastic's Art Nouveau challenge
will close Midnight 29th March at midnight sharp!!

6 comments:

  1. It was an old photo found in amongst my grandfathers effects.We don't know who she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the art nouveau!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderfully interesting take on the challenge Julene! I really like how you have surrounded the photo with those gorgeous pastel flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julene, this is gorgeous, the colours are beautiful and the doily really tops of this lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, love this julene, gorgeous take on this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your design!!!! lovely work!!!thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete