Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Heres Robin's 'Perfumed Garden' inspired submission........

Robin Jenkins - Family Ties

John Coburn's Perfumed Garden is such a pretty and colorful work and that tree is gorgeous. It inspired me to search for the perfect tree to use in my layout. - Robin

Well Robin! I certainly think you found the most perfect tree, its just stunning! What a fabulous page, love the scallopped shaped photo of you, Charles and Temple. Your ribbon flower is beautiful, love the colors you have used on your page.... I just love everything about this page! I'm impressed!! - shazza

6 comments:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous, love that tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a wonderful LO Robin & yes, your tree is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous... I really like the 3 'falling' leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous, and the photos in the falling leaves so creatively beautiful, the tree is divine too. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous tree!! Wow I love looking at this LO. It's just tremendous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAHHHHH this is one of my all time favs... love the pictures in the leaves falling... that tree is fabulous... the colors amazing!!! So glad you are with us this month!!!

    ReplyDelete