Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Another Fab Entry, this time from.....

Julene Matthews - Who is it?


Heloo Shazza, Carravaggio reminds me straight away of our trip to Venice.The whole town is from that era plus we saw some of his paintings while we were there.The feather is on the mask in the photo and the playing cards and brown are obvious.The 2 birds in cages I received in a swap recently(they're stamps) and went well with the colourscheme and theme.I enjoyed doing this challenge,thank you! Julene

Hey Julene! How lucky for you to go on a trip to Venice!! I really love this page, your embellies work well with all the brown tones. The stamped images also fit in well.... Love the Venice 2009 tag too. This is now a favourite layout of mine. Great work this month! - Shazza

5 comments:

  1. A totally fabulous LO Julene. I love the feather on the mask and your great combination of embellishments!
    :) Shelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous photo! I love the polka dot paper too... this is beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... the requirement worked just perfect!
    Venice: color me green! Your so lucky. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Julene, and I agree, how lucky are you to get the chance to see Venice, what a gorgeous photo and I love how you used all the embellies, especially the feather to fulfil the criteria. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete