Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

Our first DT submission comes from..

Michelle Winston - Snuggly and Warm

Snuggly And Warm is my submission for July.

I have partially met the Diva Demand, by using
brown tones (love the new BG
Basics range),
and a playing card. Couldn't find a feather
anywhere !
Am loving my new camera, and I
adore this photo of Jacob, who really does

look quite cosy !
Cheers, Michelle

What a great page Michelle, and a great pic
of Jacob with your new camera :)
Love your
brown tones and oriental playing card!
Well done - shazza

5 comments:

  1. mmm...me thinks I need to go gets me some more BG. ;O) GREAT page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo and the papers are just divine, I love it, your style is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo and the BG papers are tops! This is a fantastic layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you have it all one tone 9:
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops the 9: is suuposed to be (:

    ReplyDelete