Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Another talented DT members submission......

Lisa Hanrahan - US

Hi Shazza,

Shelee and I have attached our layouts for you! We have scrapped the same photo but I used a black and white photo and Shelee used a colour one .

Here are the details for my layout:

Title: 'Us'
"Shelee kindly shared a gorgeous photo of her and Holly with me, as I have no pets in my family (unless you count my husband!!.... LOL). I included browns and oranges, a single fabric flower and Shelee with her pet. The pearl leaves on the layout match the leaves in the background of the painting."
Cheers!
Vanilla

http://essence-vanilla.blogspot.com/

Hi Lisa! Gorgeous scrapping using the same photo as Shelee, I love the design of this page and I would love to use it as a sketch, it thats ok :) Love your tropical flower and your bling is just a perfect addition. All criteria covered!! Love your work - shazza

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is just great! Isn't it wonderful to see how the same picture can be the inspiration of two totally different but equally gorgeous LO's!?!!! I love the warm colours, it gives the LO a very welcoming and loving feel to it, very appealing!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way this LO came together Lisa. The colours are just perfect!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous and had to have a little laugh re: pet and husband used in the same sentence lol. Beautiful colours in this and I agree with Shazza, I love the look of this sketch, great lines in it. Love your work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love it, gorgeous work as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a gorgeous photo!
    and a gorgeous layout!
    well done (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely LO, Lisa! I love the flourish that you use for a photo corner. Great PP choices and blend of colors is just great!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm... if hubby's count do my 4 boyz??? lol. They are messier, louder and far more busy than any of the critters in this house! ;OP
    I love the color combo, this page is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great mix of patterned paper! Cool stuff!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful LO Lisa...with a gorgeous photo. That Holly & Shelee make a great team! Love your pp's & your corner title & cluster.

    ReplyDelete