Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Here is a striking entry from .....

Angie A - Captiva Island


Good Morning Shazz...
Here is my take on this months painting.
When I saw the painting it was so soft so calm so very beautiful....I love the colors...In my
mind I had a "plan" for my layout...after playing around with many different products and
photos, this is what I came up with.....I say this all the time I just LOVE how this crazy
hobby lets me explore my creative side...even though my finished product looks nothing like
the painting.....the sunset in the painting spoke to me and led me to my photo for this layout.
Angie

Hi Angie! Great layout this month, your entry doesn't have to look like the painting ....as long as you have covered most of the added criteria. You have your sun, bird silhouette and a touch of blue :) Great photos!! Where is this island? love your hand made sun. Well done and thanks for joining in again :)

cheers
shazza

7 comments:

  1. OMG WOW..this is absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHH very interesting and striking! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though the outcome might not look like the painting, I do think you've captured the feeling! Your end result is soft, calm and soothing ... and most of all, really beautiful!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have cut out some of the photo and then 3'd it, this looks amazing and I love the gorgeous photos you have here, this is an awesome layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning layout! I love the bold colours and the calm feel it has... the photos are amazing too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frame in the Photo.. fricken' cool! Yup, it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete