Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

So Glad 'Newbies' love us here :) Here's an entry from.......

Sabri - Climbing 2010


Hello,
This is my first time on ARTastic, but I really like the inspiration that you have here.
I hope you like my page. I dispensed with acrylics and watercolors for my background.
I look forward to the next inspiration.
CIAO CIAO from Italy
*SABRI*


Hi Sabri! Welcome to ARTastic, thankyou for joining in our challenge this month, with your beautiful arty page. I just love your painted background and the colors you used are beautiful. What a great photo of you taken from below you, climbing the rocks. I love your silohouette butterfly. A very appealing mixed media piece of work. Well done - Shazza

10 comments:

  1. wow, wow, lovin all this, love what you did to your background

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous... and do I see a dragonfly? oh! Ya got me! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Text clouds and Flower ont he right side. great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sabri,
    So glad you found our site! I absolutely adore your background!! It looks fabulous. You have combined the colours beautifully. I hope you return next month for another challenge!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colours are gorgeous! I love the leaves and the clouds ... the whole page is just beautiful!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous page--lovin' all of the painting and the wonderful masking you've done here! This is a great LO--can't wait to see what you do next month!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning layout and the background is just gorgeous! I love the buttons you have added, they make the perfect finishing touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of wow factor here! The colours are radiant! Fantastic newspaper elements too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great LO..Love that PP and the color are so cool! Love the LO!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete