Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Another entry in my inbox today from .................

Libeeti - Huggable


Hi Shazza!
Please see the attached - my submission to September's challenge. I wasn't sure I'd play with you this month, cause nothing came to my head, till yesterday, and then I just made this lo fluently... LOL I guess that's what they call - inspiration....
Any way, I think I've covered all criteria: a photo of me with my pets - done. It's me, 15 years ago, with the two dogies I had. Shades of brown & orange - done. One exotic flower - done.
I'm so happy my mojo decided to come back so I could play with you this month. It was such a fun and very inspiring (and I was very happy to look at some of my old photos with my former 'babies'...).
Thnak you very much for all the inspiration!
Take good care,
Libeeti

Hey Libeeti! I think you have done a great job of the challenge. I'm glad you were eventually inspired, and your mojo produced this gorgeous layout :) I love your Faux stitching and the rolls of pp under your photo....what a great idea! Love the doggie paw prints and how cute is your little doggie embellishment. All criteria covered here :) Great work! - Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. I juSt love this one- the photo and the title- and also I can write Hebrew as this one is from my homeland scrapper- it is English so everyone can read it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout! I love the doggie paw prints and the tropical flower... it is great when inspiration strikes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great LO, Libeeti! The rolls of PPs are adorable, love the title font, and the painted paws are too sweet! Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what it is like when Mr. Mojo dissappears, I am so glad you got to make a layout here, it is great, love those footprints. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great photo..I just love seeing all these dog and their people photos...great job..glad your mojo came back...I guess thats what having pets will do...give us our mojo back...great job..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little patchwork pooch! It's great to get those older pics finally scrapped too. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you really stamp your dog's paw prints? What a TOPS idea!! I love this LO. You have done a wonderful job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo to use Libeeti! Love your journalling envelope, great title but best of all those doggie prints...fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout Libeeti.
    love the dog prints too and the paper rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI there!
    Looks great. The paw prints and scrolls are fabulous ideas! Well done!
    M

    ReplyDelete