Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

How Cool! We have a newbie from the Netherlands.....

Lean de Ruiter - Need Some Yummy For My Tummy


Hi Shazza,
This is my first play on your challnege I did not post it on my blog yet .If I may i will post it tomorow.When I saw the painting I knew I must play along. Love to work with the pink I saw and the nature look. So I scrapt my doggy and she need some yummie for my tummy, that's my title looks cool with the silly pictures.
Thanks for this cool challenge byebye,Lean de Ruiter from the Netherlands.

Wow! Lena...What a great first entry for our challenge :) It's fine to post it on your blog but make sure you link it back to ARTastic :) I love your cut outs and all your bits and pieces. Your dog pics are gorgeous....look at the long tongue, she looks hungry!!! I love how you did the title in different fonts! All criteria covered with your white bird and roses. Great entry! Cheers Shazza

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute...I am a dog lover so any thing with a doggie I am love in it...welcome with your first time joining us....great job on you layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it , your layout is awesome,the colors pink and green go very well together. the hand cutting is perfect great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Lean...love the vine surrounding your gorgeous page, what top photos of your doggie!! Great title, & love your papers too. Lovely to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly stunning, I love how you framed the inset page and those beautiful flowers are just divine, great layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout!! There is so much to see and the colors and the photo's are fantastic!
    (and I love to see the work of an other Dutchy here!! hihi...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all of you for your kind comments.
    have fun byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luvin' the puppy pics! Great page full of gorgeous thing to look at... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wat mooi!!!!! De titel zelf en de plaatsing ervan is perfect!!! Je hebt aardig wat moeten uitsnijden hé, maar het was zeker en vast de moeite, het effect is super!!! Ik vind echt alles mooi aan deze LO, een super inzending!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to ARTastic, Lean! And what an adorable first submission! Love everything about this LO, especially the doggy pics! Just great!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! This Lo is just waty too cute- gorgeous work & love your design!:)

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe I missed this one! It is just adorable!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to ARTastic! We are so glad you played along... such a gorgeous layout too! xxx

    ReplyDelete