Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

A beautiful entry today from...

Melissa Pablo - Togetherness


hello miss shazza,
here is my entry for this months challenge. i love all the Diva demands and i always enjoy the challenges you give us every month. this is me with my hubby and two kiddos, joseph and jylian, my eldest son was the one who took this photo. this was taken last June on our camping trip at San Onofre beach.
hugs,
isay

What a beautiful page Melissa! Fantastic colors and love all your little added extras. The family photo at the beach is gorgeous. the sand castles look like they are made out of real sand (maybe sand paper!) Love the hybiscus flower. All criteria covered, great work this month! Cheers Shazza

12 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous work Melissa! Very impressed by all your wonderful embellishments, working so well with your photo. Adorable sandcastles...very clever! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning layout,. love it all, and a gorgeous photo too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is pretty! I love this design - I think I saw this sketch somewhere. I also love the orange/blue combo, and the black title and birds are the perfect touch. I love how the hibiscus flowers are both on the background paper and on the foreground as embellies. This page has a perfect balance, I love it!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful.. love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel this is super stunning, I love every little detail, I love how each and every embellishment pops out at you, this is truly stunning. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it...all the layers the colors the photo is great..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly gorgeous, Melissa! Just wonderful PP choices, and love those fussy cut flowers, and all the fabulous embellies you chose for thid design!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... this layout is totally fabulous! I love this gorgeous layout and there is so much scrapping eye candy to enjoy here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those flip-flops! What a great LO.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this layout pops! How gorgeous are your kids! Nothing quite like a family portrait huh. SO much to look at here, very scrummy. The hibiscus are fab, they really tie the work together I think. Your colour theme is really effective too. Gorgeous page. Thanks for sharing!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright, beachy and beautiful!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete