Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

ARTastics Guest DT member for November is........

Libeeti



Hi, I'm Libeeti from Israel. I'm a single mom of two charming and adorable boys, aged 8.5 y and 5.5 y. I'm a full working woman, who's trying to work out having a very fulfilling job, raising my boys, householding and scrapping, but always fail at one of the tasks... LOL
I discoverd my crafty creativity only a little more than a year ago. At the begining I did some altered art, then I started cardmaking. With a big encouragement of a bloggy friend, I started scrapbooking about 7 months ago, and ever since I became an addicted scrapper...
I'm still looking for what one may call "my style", but I love the vintage/shabby look very much. I tend to distress almost every page I make, and I love using acrylic paints on my layouts. I love to spread them and to stamp with them.
I'm always happy to learn new techniques and find creative ways to 'come out of my comfort zone'.
I'm grateful for the offer to be a GDT at ARTastic. I love this challenge blog and get a lot of inspiration here. Every month I look forward to see what Shazza will bring up this time, with all the divas extra criteria, which always make the wheels in my head to spin round and round. Thank you!


Here are some of Libeeti's layouts she is sharing with us..........

Lost in a Daydream


Hometown


Paris



*******************************************************

Here is the Rak prize that Libeeti is offering for the month


Libeeti we are so happy to have you as our Guest DT member for November.

My favourite layout from your collection is the Home Town, I just love the title with letters covered in different pp.

Everyone please introduce yourself and welcome to Libeeti to ARTastic

Cheers
shazza

7 comments:

  1. Great to say gooday to you Libeeti, what wonderful LO's you have shown us too! Lovely flowers & ribbons & warm textures. Great prize to for the lucky scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Libeeti, I hope you'll have a wonderful time here with us this month. Your work is beautiful.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libeeti, being a single mum is a tough job, you sound like me trying to juggle it all, I still haven't found my style either. guessing it will come with time. I love your gorgeous work and welcome as Guest Designer for the month. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Libeeti! I just love your work and scrapbooking style! I hope you have a wonderful time with us this month!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Libeeti... welcome to ARTastic.
    I love your style, lots to look at and textures!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! Have a great month! Great to see a fellow new comer to scrapping, trying to nut out a style! I'm right there with you hehe :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there and welcome! We hope you have a fantastic month here... My favourite layout has to be "Paris" because I love the layers, textures and flowers! xxx

    ReplyDelete