Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

The next fantastic submission is from....

Michelle Lark - One of a Kind



Hi Shazza,
 
Here is my laout for March featuring Holly! It is 
bright and colourful, the actual layout design is 
my own, Holly is my featured animal and there are 
more than 3 circles on the page. Unfortunately, 
even though I do have two little horse 
embellishments, I just couldn't fit them in, 
they looked out of place. Hooray for another 
great challenge this month!
 
Cheers!
Michelle :)
 

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful LO of adorable Holly here Michelle..isn't she just the one!
    Love the stitches & pearls by the circles, gorgeous ribbon & flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a gorgeous photo of Holly, who is just sooo cute. I know just how you feel about this gorgeous dog (I mean child). I love the circles, the colours you have used. All gorgeous. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! Yes she is my only 'child'!!! Deb and Lisa have met her - they know how special and spoilt she is!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo what a sweety i love it..its woofable

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture of your little sweetie! I also love your great PP choices, the staples and brads. I also like the torn cardstock!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a cutie! That's fabulous ribbon and love the papers.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh - what a cutie pie he is. I love all the circular print background papers -- this is really nice. Perfect way to highlight what a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful photo of Holly Dolly! I love the way you have used the circles on the layout... it is such a gorgeous feature! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome layout. i love it ;)

    those circles look amazing ;)

    such a cute photo ;)

    ReplyDelete