Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Woohoo!! another entry today from.....


Jacqui Miles - When the Wind Blows


Hi Shazza, will i found time this month to do your 
challenge and i had so much fun this is a photo 
of my son Horus in 2009 i have used brown, 
orange and red in my papers i have also put lots 
of clouds on the LO and a Tree and of course the 
tree had to have an owl lol. thanks i hope you 
like it Jacqui Miles :)
 
Great Jacqui! You did well, What a fun looking 
layout - I love the whimsical look to this layout. 
I love the lightning bolt coming out of the clouds. 
Great title too and of course it wouldn't be a 
Jacqui layout without the owl !!! :)
Woohoo!! I love it!! Cheers Shazza 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a great LO Jacqui! What a great look on Horus's face, & a fabulous complimentary page...great hand drawn embellies here, & apt title. Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui. Lovely to see you back again. I love all of the doodling on your page - it's terrific and the cute little owlie too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Jacqui, I love your layouts and this is just gorgeous. melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cool page and title to

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally love what youve done with these pps and the challenge miss jacqui.... lovin it all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a great LO, Jacqui! Love the pic of Horus and the wonderfully whimsy feel of your page. I also am lovin' that cute owl!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful page... the doodling in the corner and in the border is amazing... it makes me want to play in my art journal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqui lovely to see your page here, you really are a great doodler!

    ReplyDelete