Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Amanda Taylor's submission.....

Ready to Travel


hi shazza...... here is my submission for June, i loved the painting and the criteria....... i went a little different way with my layout, i didnt have a photo of us on a boat or anything, so i went with the travel theme in general and us being finally ready to travel now that Connor is getting older and not needing to worry about the hassle of travelling with a baby or toddler any more..................... ive got striped paper, more than 2 people in the pic and a boat(on the button)........ thanks again for the great painting for inspiration

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can so relate to this Amanda, Nate is so much better than a toddler to take travelling, poor thing has to go to the Craft expo with me on Saturday. I love the background papers and the gorgeous buttons. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, love the sweet little buttons, and background paper, Love your different take on the challenge, and a very sweet photo..

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasic LO, Amanda! Great photo of the family! I really like the background PP and those cute buttons. I also understand about the traveling with tons of baby stuff! Here's to your family's many new adventures!!!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing journaling Amanda! Fabulous work, great embellies & a top photo. Here's to more travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely layout, Amanda, with great journaling! Love the background paper and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really like this LO!!! That background papers is fabulous and I love the journaling. Great work!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete