Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

SARAH ROGERS - Love 68

Here is my page for February. I used a photo of my mum and dad before they were married. Added a few touches of red to the B&Wphoto. Used the front of a Anniversary card that my husband gave me to include the red hearts, and a green chipboard flower for the splash of green. The patterned paper I used I though fitted in very well to the 60s page. I have just finished reading the biography of Florence Broadhurst the famous wallpaper designer of this era and this pp is very similar to what she designed back then.

4 comments:

  1. Love your LO - it's very creative. The heart paper looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Sarah I love the numbers, all the embellies with that green flower & a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love biographies too and this is beautiful, those pp papers are so inspirational and how wonderful it is the type of pp that was around when your parents married...(I was born in this year) Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the patterned paper you have used on this layout and the fact you thought so much about what might fit with this era. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete