Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Our mid November reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal. We are working with this amazing artwork called Weeds  by Emma Uber.



CRITERIA is the use of FLOWERS on your work

Sadly this month we say goodbye to team member Lesley French who has had to leave our team earlier than expected.  This is also the last month we will have Stina Westbom with us - so sorry to see you go ladies, we will miss you and wish you all the very best in whatever life brings your way.


MARY
 I was inspired by the lovely colours of red and Yellow and the flowers of course.

TONE-LILL


Inspired by the field of flowers - all different shapes and colours.

ANNA
I was inspired by the contrasting figure and the layered progression of colour.

STINA
I just loved the colors on this artwork, so I just had to use them on my project. Since the background was so vibrant with colors I chose to have only black on my embellishments.


JANE
I was inspired by the colours in this artwork and the random look of the background with splashes of paint here and there.  I have used a vintage photograph of my mother as a baby - one of very few I have of her as a child.



Now it is your turn, we'd love to see what you can do ...

 Remember we happily accept all forms of paper crafting for your entry including digital and encourage international submissions.  All we ask is that you create a new entry for our challenge and you are most welcome to combine with a maximum of two additional challenges.  We offer two prizes determined by team vote and one other prize purely chosen by random draw - so anyone can be a winner regardless of style or level of experience.  You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

Please pop back on the 22nd when we introduce you to the first of our very special November guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment