Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

Welcome our January guest ...

Please welcome our wonderful guest designer this month, Rikki Graziani with her amazing layout inspired by our artwork and CITY themed challenge for January.

I loved this painting , the black with the pops of vibrant colour, this is what I tried to recreate with shimmers and texture paste for my background and of course you need a little pop of gold.

Hi my name is Rikki Graziani and I am honoured to be asked to be your guest designer this month. I have been scrapbooking for over 19 years but really got into after my first son was born in 2002. I have been madly obsessed by scrapbooking for almost half of my life. I never thought that a hobby that I took up as a teenager would still be fulfilling as an adult, but I continue to be inspired day after day. My children Tristan (14), Ethan (12) and Amelia (6) and I have been trying to make more effort in stepping in front of the camera, and to DH (Scott) disgust doing the same with him! 2011 marked my first offer of a place on a design team (LSS), and I am very blessed to be able to share this craft will all the great people I meet. Scrapping has become not just a community but almost a sisterhood - a way to share and bond. Let's just say I get far more from scrapping than beautiful layouts.

I currently design for Kaisercraft, Scrapmatt and Shop and Crop.

My favourite things are fussy cutting…. I know I can hear people moan now but for me I love even if you have a limited budget you can make an amazing layout out of a single piece of pp, plus I find it relaxing to do in front of the tv so it’s ready to go.  The next thing I love to do is layering instant dimension and you once again don’t need a lot or you can, love the versatility. I also love to do mixed media and love when I can do a fusion between paper ranges and this style of scrapping. 

Instagram: RIKKIG8o

Here are some more of my recent layouts ...




Thank you so much for joining us this month Rikki and inspiring us with your work.


Remember ....

 Ken Done with Sydney Night.
CRITERIA - A CITY theme

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Rikki! I love your background and the hint of gold!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete